We hope you and your family are staying well. After closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made an informed decision to reopen our practice for all routine dental appointments. Until further notice, our hours of operation are:
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: By appointment
The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. To ensure patient safety, we have implemented enhanced protocols. Our enhanced protocols include:
New safety protocols:
- Your safety has always been our top priority. We have always practiced universal procedures for infection control. As such, we have implemented all new CDC, ADA, and OSHA guidelines and will continue to do so for your safety. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked.
- Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- Disinfectant wipes will be placed near the water dispenser to wipe down buttons. The cups will be separated individually and placed on the counter to allow for use without touching any other cups.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- Patients will be asked to wear masks when entering the office and will be advised when to remove their masks.
- The front door will be propped open all day.
- There will be no physical contact with patients apart from treatment.
We look forward to welcoming you back for your next appointment. Click here to schedule your next appointment.