As we welcome you back to our practice, please know that your wellness is our priority. As such, we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect our patients and staff:
New safety protocols:
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- We have Extraoral Evacuation units that will help remove aerosols.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regard to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that come in contact with a patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair, the accessory chair, and/or the coat hanger where the patient placed their personal items.
- There will be extra equipment coming in the next few weeks to help us ensure the safety of our patients and employees. Stay tuned!
If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, please contact our office staff.